Jennifer Riff, Ph.D., L.P.
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Adult Psychotherapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Couples Psychotherapy
- Aspergers disorder
- Chronic illness
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- B.A., The University of Michigan
- Ph.D.in Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- APA approved internship, Washington Assessment & Therapy Services (WATS)
Dr. Riff is a licensed psychologist providing services to children, ages 3-18, adults and families, including individual, family and couples therapy. She specializes in pediatric psychology, working with children diagnosed with chronic illness, such as asthma, diabetes, Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, as well as developmental and psychiatric illnesses, including Aspergers disorder, mental retardation, ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, and depression. Dr. Riff also conducts psycho-educational groups for children coping with divorce and for adults parenting through divorce.