Colleen Morrissette, Psy.D., L.P.
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Adult Psychotherapy
- Behavior Express Care (BE-Care)
- Behavioral problems
- Grief and loss
- Sleep issues
- Health and wellness
- B.A in Psychology, The University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Psy.D., Minnesota School of Professional Psychology-Argosy University
- Pre-doctoral Internship, HealthPoint Community Health Center, Auburn, Washington
Dr. Morrissette is a licensed psychologist providing services to children, ages 5-18, adults, and families. She specializes in working with anxiety, depression, health and wellness, and sleep issues. Dr. Morrissette has experience working in multidisciplinary settings and enjoys consulting with other professionals to ensure the best treatment plan for each individual. Dr. Morrissette sees clients at the Plymouth and St. Louis Park offices.