Sarah O’Shea, Ph.D., L.P.
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Adjustment disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavioral problems
- B.S. in Psychology, Duke University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama
- APA approved internship, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. O’Shea is a licensed psychologist providing services to children, ages 3-18, and their families, including individual and family therapy as well as comprehensive psychological evaluations. Dr. O’Shea draws from many therapeutic models including cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, parent skills training, and parent-child interaction therapy. She has extensive experience working in multidisciplinary settings and believes strongly in coordinating care with schools and other professionals for the best treatment outcomes. Her areas of expertise include working with children across the spectrum of psychological concerns from adjustment disorders to severe, persistent mental illness, including autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, trauma, depression, anxiety, and behavioral problems. She has particular clinical interest in adolescent mental health and research background in ADHD.