Megan Ocken-Helmen, Psy.D., L.P.
- B.A. in Child Psychology, minors in Family Social Science and Youth Studies, University of Minnesota
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- APA accredited internship in Pediatric Neuropsychology & Autism Spectrum Disorders, The Watson Institute (Sewickley, Pennsylvania)
- 2-year Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Neurology
Dr. Ocken-Helmen specializes in neuropsychological evaluations and individualized treatment recommendations. Dr. Ocken-Helmen enjoys working with infants through college students with diverse backgrounds, such as children who were internationally adopted, have complex medical histories, or have been diagnosed with a genetic disorder. Dr. Ocken-Helmen also has a special interest in children with autism spectrum disorders. She consults and collaborates with therapists and educators to help create service plans based on each child’s individual needs.