Mary Zielinski, Ph.D., L.P.
- Comprehensive evaluations using cognitive/intellectual, neuropsychological, academic, and emotional/behavioral tests
- Individual therapy for children (with parent involvement)
- Family therapy and parent skills training / parent coaching
- Kindergarten readiness screenings and early entrance testing
- IEP/504 Plan assistance and support
- BA in Psychology, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Minnesota State University-Mankato, MN
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology (emphasis in Child Clinical), University of North Dakota
- APA approved doctoral internship in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and Health Psychology, University of Minnesota
Dr. Zielinski has over 20 years of experience treating and assessing children in a multidisciplinary hospital setting and is currently a member of the professional staff at a local children’s hospital. She has helped children with a variety of developmental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties associated with ADHD, anxiety, developmental disorders (e.g., Autism Spectrum Disorders), mood regulation difficulties, executive functioning deficits, and problems adjusting to new situations. She helps coordinate care with physicians, educators, and developmental/rehabilitation specialists. She also has experience working with children who have health-related issues, including sleep regulation difficulties and feeding problems. Her expertise has been used in a number of medical clinics, including those dealing with learning and behavior difficulties, child development issues, and genetic disorders. She has expertise working with young children who have difficulties with behavior outbursts and problems with transitions. Dr. Zielinski sees clients at the Plymouth location.