Christina Franklin, Ph.D., L.P.
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Adult Psychotherapy
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Mood Behaviors
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- B.S., Psychology- University of Iowa
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology-subspecialities in Child and Neuropsychology- University of Iowa
- APA accredited internship – University of Minnesota
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology
Dr. Franklin is a neuropsychologist who approached assessment through the lens of therapeutic assessment. Parents, therapists, educators, the patient and myself form a collaborative team which will inform diagnosis and individualized treatment recommendations. Dr. Franklin conducts lifespan neuropsychological assessment, with a particular emphasis on difficulties occurring during the first five years of life. Her scope of assessment includes autism spectrum disorders, fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, complex medical concerns, genetic disorders, trauma, attention difficulties, learning difficulties, giftedness and psychiatric concerns. Her research interests include autism spectrum disorders, parent-child relationships, behavioral difficulties, postpartum depression and infant mental health. Dr. Franklin also provides psychotherapy for children, teens and adults. Her areas of expertise include ADHD, anxiety, depression, postpartum, infertility, and autism spectrum disorder. Dr. Franklin sees clients at the Plymouth office.