- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- ADHD Medication: Benefits, Side-Effects, & Myths
- Alternative ADHD Treatments
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Anxiety
- Child and Adolescent Depression
- Disruptive Mood Dsyregulation Disorder
- Do I Really Need a Therapist?
- Executive Functioning
- Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
- IBD and Mental Health
- Talking with Children about Violence
- The Importance of Exercise
- Sleep Article
- School Assessments
- Talk Early, Talk Often: Ideas for speaking to your kids about sex
- Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD)
- Upper Midwest Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (UMBIDA)
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- United States Department of Health– Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- Minnesota Department of Education, Special Education
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Hennepin County
- Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- What is Dyslexia?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Taking Charge of ADHD: The Complete Authoritative Guide for Parents, Revised Edition, by Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood through adulthood, by Edward M. Hallowel
- Putting on the Brakes, by Patricia Quinn & Judith Stern
- Your Anxious Child, by John Dacy & Lisa Fiore
- Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents, by Ronald Rapee, Susan Spence, Vanessa Cobham & Ann Wignall
- Worried No More: Help and Hope for Anxious Children, by Aureen Pinto Wagner
- Taming Monsters, Slaying Dragons: The Revolutionary Family Approach to Overcoming Childhood Fears and Anxiety, by Joel Feiner & Graham Yost
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid’s Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, by Dawn Huebner & Bonnie Matthews
Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, by Tony Attwood
- A Parent’s Guide to Asperger Syndrome & High-Functioning Autism, by Sally Ozonof, Geraldine Dawson & James McPartland
- The Bipolar Teen: What You Can Do to Help Your Child and Your Family, by David Miklowitz & Elizabeth George
- The Bipolar Child: The Definitive and Reassuring Guide to Childhood’s Most Misunderstood Disorder, Third Edition, by Demitri Papolos & Janice Papolos
- The Adolescent Depression Workbook, by Mary Ellen Copeland & Stuart Copans
- Depressed Child: A Parent’s Guide for Rescuing Kids, by Douglas A. Riley
- Beyond the Blues, A Workbook to Help Teens Overcome Depression, by Lisa Schab, LCSW
- A Bright Red Scream: Self-Mutilation and the Language of Pain, by Marilee Strong
- Stopping the Pain: A Workbook for Teens who Cut & Self-Injure, by Lawrence Shapiro, Ph.D.
Divorce & Blended Families
- The Divorce Helpbook for Kids, by Cynthia MacGregor
- The Divorce Helpbook for Teens, by Cynthia MacGregor
- Dinosaurs Divorce, by Laurence Kransy Brown & Marc Brown
- The Family Book, by Todd Parr
- This is Me and My Two Families: An Awareness Scrapbook/Journal for Children Living in Stepfamilies, by Maria Evans & Patrick Schuster
- Dear Mr. Henshaw, by Beverly Cleary
- It’s Not the End of the World, by Judy Blume
- A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children, by James Webb, Ph.D., et. al.
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnosis of Gifted Children and Adults, by James Webb, Ph.D., et. al.
- Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Feelings, by Christine Fonesca
- Freeing our Families from Perfectionism, by Thomas Greenspon, Ph.D.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Talking Back to OCD, by John March & Christine Benton
- What to do When Your Brain Gets Stuck, by Dawn Huebner & Bonnie Matthews
- Mr. Worry: A Story about OCD, by Holly Niner & Greg Swearinger
- The Explosive Child, by Ross Greene, Ph.D.
- The Out-of-Sync Child, by Carol Stock Kranowitz, M.A.
- Touchpoints, by T. Berry Brazelton & Joshua Sparrow
- Raising Your Spirited Child, by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- Super Study Skills, by Laurie Rozakis
- The Organized Student, by Donna Goldberg
- Smart Learning: A Study Skills Guide for Teens, by William Murphy
- Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Stress, by Dr. Mike Evans Click Here to view video