Medical Receptionist/Front Desk
Seeking: Administrative Professional Monday-Friday, Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Professional, positive attitude
- Patient and compassionate
- Attentive to detail
- Stays focused and remains determined in the midst of interruptions
- College degree
- Medical office experience
- Customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Basic medical insurance knowledge
- Marketing experience
- Time-sensitive, daily tasks including: scanning, copying, faxing, etc.
- Test scoring
- Compiling/closing patient charts
- Supporting office administrative staff
- Providing administrative support for professional providers
- Answering phones
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Projects as assigned
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking 2 additional doctoral level psychologists. One position will primarily responsible for conducting neuropsychological assessments for children, adolescents, and young adults for a broad range of attention, learning, memory, and executive function challenges. The second position will primarily be responsible to provide psychotherapy for children adolescents, families and adults with a broad range of mental health concerns. A combined position (psychotherapy and assessment) can be considered.
Part- or Full- time hours are available, minimum 24 clinical hours/week
Location: Monday-Friday at our Plymouth office; Thursdays at our satellite location in St. Louis Park
- Ph.D. in clinical psychology or Psy.D.
- Current MN license
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com
Internship and Practicum
We do not offer training for students during internship or practicum.